Visitors across 5 co-located events
Explore the latest innovations, product showcases, and celebrate our wonderful industry
- The Pub Show is the UK's only dedicated event for the pub sector.
- Discover 1,500+ food and drink suppliers and network with them face-to-face.
- Develop your knowledge on the trends affecting the pub sector by listening to sessions on our dedicated Pub Stage.
- Network in a relaxed environment in the Beer Garden designed by Black & Stainless Creative Metalwork.
- Touch, taste, and sample the latest innovative products.
- Generate new business opportunities and nurture existing relationships.
There will be a dedicated stage within The Pub Show with content specifically curated for publicans. Over the three days, the content will provide you with the tools to grow your business, keep up-to-date with the latest insights and ensure you stay ahead of your competitors.
Come and relax in the centre of the show, enjoy a coffee or some lunch in our Beer Garden. Designed by Black & Stainless Creative Metalwork, the Beer Garden will be the beating heart of The Pub Show and will not only provide a great area to meet clients but will also have a Pub Quiz and Bingo for you to enjoy too!
The Pub Show is co-located with HRC & IFE and they bring together the largest collection of drinks suppliers in the UK. By attending The Pub Show, you can also visit Drinks @ HRC & IFE to taste, sample and meet the faces behind a plethora of UK and International brands.
5 co-located events
The Pub Show is part of Food, Drink & Hospitality Week, which unites IFE Manufacturing, IFE, The Pub Show, HRC and International Salon Culinaire as the UK's biggest celebration of industry innovation. The events will showcase a wealth of products from 1,500 suppliers and 27,000 visitors.
The Pub Show is Part of Food, Drink & Hospitality Week
Food, Drink & Hospitality Week unites IFE Manufacturing, IFE, The Pub Show, HRC and International Salon Culinaire as the UK's biggest celebration of industry innovation.
Your pass to The Pub Show on 25-27 March gives you access to all events taking place as part of Food, Drink & Hospitality Week and brings together 27,000 industry leaders to network, learn from inspiring innovators and source quality products from over 1,500 suppliers.