Visitors across 5 co-located events
THE ULTIMATE BUSINESS EVENT FOR THE UK PUB INDUSTRY
- Taking place on 25-27 March 2024 at ExCeL London, The Pub Show is back with a bang!
- Sip, sample and source products from the best suppliers in the biz, craft partnerships, and brew strategies that could skyrocket your success and reshape your business landscape, setting the stage for an extraordinary year ahead.
- 2024 is focusing on all things new. A new show layout, new partnerships, new features, and a new beer garden!
- There's tailored show content which will take place on The Pub Stage, bringing together industry influencers and prominent expert voices to discuss, debate and share ideas specifically curated for publicans.
- Co-located with 4 industry leading events as part of Food, Drink & Hospitality Week including, IFE Manufacturing, IFE, HRC and International Salon Culinaire to create the UK's biggest celebration of industry innovation.
“We are delighted to be partnering with the team to bring The Pub Show to life and be part of this brilliant show once again. For anyone in the industry, taking time out of your business to network, attend panel discussions and source new suppliers is a must, and The Pub Show will be a key date in the calendar for the extended BII team of colleagues, partners and ambassadors.”
The Pub Show has a range of features to help your business succeed...
The Pub Show is part of Food, Drink & Hospitality Week
Food, Drink & Hospitality Week unites IFE Manufacturing, IFE, The Pub Show, HRC and International Salon Culinaire as the UK's biggest celebration of industry innovation.
Your pass to The Pub Show on 25-27 March gives you access to all events taking place as part of Food, Drink & Hospitality Week and brings together 27,000 industry leaders to network, learn from inspiring innovators and source quality products from over 1,500 suppliers.