Tapping into the top trends of 2020
With consumer demands and expectations rapidly changing, the fourth episode of The 2020 PUBcast explores the key trends and developments affecting pubs in the upcoming year.
How can CBD infused products fit into your drinks offering? What new technology should pub operators be engaging with? How crucial is it to consider issues of sustainability and provenance?
Together with some of the very best pub operators, drink producers, and educators in the industry, Emma Inch discusses the CBD trend, social media, review sites, and how to improve your sustainability credentials.
“Consumers are looking more and more at the ethics and the values of companies and businesses they visit – you can’t have plastic straws on your bar anymore because people will judge you and that judgment will lead them to not return to your pub.” – Jo Bruce
This episode features:
- Craig Harper - on-trade manager at Fever-Tree
- Jonny Garrett - co-founder of Craft Beer Channel and Beer Writer
- Mark McCulloch – CEO of Supersonic Inc
- Elton Mouna – managing director at Remarkable Pubs
- Jo Bruce – freelance journalist and PR consultant
- Mark Roberts – sales director at Lanchester Wines
- James Grundy – co-founder of Small Beer Co.
- Jessica Mason – drinks journalist and founder of Drinks Maven
If you can't listen to episode #4 right now, just hit 'download' and you'll be able to listen later.